Thursday, June 09, 2005

Money Money Money...Is it a rich man's world?

I care a damn! :P As long as I make enough myself!
"I hate money." Usually this, comin from one of the younger ones in any family, would be generally followed by a generous patting on the back with a "Romba nalla payyan" tag from the entire family.
I am no rebel, but have never had any qualms about the fact that I wanna make money, and yeah you can add...loads of em. :) I have nothing against people who think otherwise. I mean..everyone is entitled to a opinion rite? ;)
However, I am tempted to add..my personal take on people who claim they do not go after money...is plain and simple.Most of em are lying...It is probably true that they dont wanna portray themselves as the greedy, miserly big monster that craves money. I have lived all my life in South India, and here, the hep thing to say is.."I dont care about makin money...as long as I am happy its fine." But, from what I have seen...this usually comes from the ones that already have enough money. Ask the poor ones the value of money.....ask the person who's worked his ass off to become rich...ask someone who has been starving for days....

But I do have to agree, there are some very rare people who belong to the elite class that are happy...money or no money. I guess, ultimately, all of us love money or to state it better, materialistice possessions. It is the intensity that varies. And I am one who loves making money. I cant think to the levels of the usual advice " Dont let money rule your life".....Dude lemme first make some..then we'll see who gets to be king.

And due thanks to Manoj, who inspired this post!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

Chase your dreams .If money comes on the way , enjoy it.

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Ram said...

@ Cogito: What if money is part of your dreams?
@ Darkmatter: Sad but true....All of us are :(

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Ram said...

@ Psycho: Yes I am sure thats gonna happen sometime...until then..its the rat race :)
@ Arch: No problem bud!

10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home