Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tagged!

Before my first tag-post...many thanks to Preethi, not only for tagging me..but also
teaching me what this whole hype is about :) So here goes...

Seven things I would like to do before I die:

* Be able to do things that I want to do..anytime..anywhere.
* Create a huge business empire ( Yeah okok...over dhaan..adangu )
* To be able to look back at my life at some point and say Hmmm..thats some good shit man!
* Stay fit and healthy :)
* Make my folks hear this Thirukural, which goes like
" Eendrapozhudhum peridhuvakkum than maganai
Saandron yena kaetta thaai"
( There is nothing that compares to a Mom hearing very very nice things said about her son by the society)
* Go on a trip to Europe and New Zealand with my friends and esp to catch a game at OT, The Theater of Dreams :)
* Watch my kid grow up to be better than me...its kinda tough though!

Seven things that I can do:

* Make tag-posts :)
* Make others laugh ( I hope they are laughing with me )
* Grow a very nice beer belly in a short span of time :)
* Play tennis ( hehehe..thanks for not tagging me a week earlier Preethy)
* Shout at my Mom
* Drive back home after getting drunk. ( I take the responsibility most of the times)
* Rant and rave about doing something, and after doing it the first few weeks..feel like..God..What made me do this??

Seven things that I can't do:

* Sustain a long-standing interest in the opposite sex.
* Say no to people.
* Cant play basketball ( How I wish...:( )
* Lie at home. ( Have lied sometimes about trivial things....breaking that trust barrier is something that plays on mind..and I end up blurting out the truth. Makes me look like a jackass though)
* Cant keep an expensive commodity for a long time without losing it.
* Work hard and study for more than half an hour at a stretch. More particularly I cannot keep up with my study-schedule, for which I take hours to plan.
* Dance!!!

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:

* Intellect
* Athleticism
* A woman that doesnt act like a snob and throw a fit on trivial and unimportant things.
* Wit and beauty.
* A woman that doesnt cry unnecessarily. Stays cool. Mentally strong.
* One that strikes the right balance between partying and being traditional.
* I also get easily attracted to people with wheatish complexion. ( Good looking ofcourse :P)

Seven things you say the most:

* Otha
* Bitch
* The f word
* Sorry :)
* One more beer please ::)
* Good on ya mate!
* OK...I gtg now...catchya later!

Seven celebrity crushes:
This is quite difficult...Cant call em crushes..but I think they are HOT.

* Jennifer Aniston
* Sania Mirza
* Simran
* Steffi Graf
* Julia Roberts
* Aparna Popat
* Anju Bobby Gerorge / Asin. ( Well I guess that makes it 8! )

Seven people I would like to tag:

* Arun
* Akshay
* Loki
* Viji
* Sandy
* Deepthi
* Rakesh

10 Comments:

Blogger PreethZzZ The Original said...

omg... u r sooo a wannabe aussie... lol... beer belly, * One more beer please :), * Good on ya mate!... lol... yet aus is not on ur list of places to go to...

also... this doesn't make sense...lol... u want to stay fit, yet have a beer belly...

one more thing... ur mum is of the opposite sex... yet u have no long-standing interest in her??? ;)... i knw wht u mean... just pulling ur leg... :P... i'm sure ur interested in having ur mum as a mum... :P... lol...

cool.. so u can play tennis already u say after just a wk or so... gr8 stuff... ready to see who wins??? u or me??? :P

oh yeh... no probs.. my pleasure intro'ing to u the world of tagging.. :D!

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Ram said...

LOL...Wannabe Aussie?? Thats new ;)

I consider myself fit...beer belly or not :)

And yeah...I can play tennis left-handed too! :P

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Cogito said...

Whoa..that is lot of work !

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Jagan said...

va di va ..so u too got tagged ...

11:24 PM

 
Blogger Ram said...

It is a lot of work Cogito...I was at it for close to half an hour :)

@ Jagan : Vandhutaen sir!!

7:45 AM

 
Blogger PreethZzZ The Original said...

yeh.. i officially christen u as a wannabe aussie... ;)
whose ever heard of indian police with beer bellies being fit??? what your saying is like tht... lol..
u can play left-handed ok.. but how well can u play is the question..;)

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Ram said...

Good enough to whack you off court I guess :P

9:17 AM

 
Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

u too got tagged,
nice answers

8:21 PM

 
Blogger Priya said...

im going insane with this tagging mania!! i gonna mumble 7 things i like/hate/want to do/etc.. even in my freakin sleep! zzzzzzz
..p..

2:50 AM

 
Blogger Ram said...

@ Priya: But the sad thing is...you can sleep only once a day :P

4:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home