Saturday, July 23, 2005

Bored of routine?

Boring...that is one way I can describe my life in the past few weeks. True, the 'usual suspects' would put their hands up and say I get bored of things too easily...but whatever man...the fact remains. There are times when I would be craving to do something, but more often than not end up getting bored of it after a couple of go's. I am impatient. I want things to happen fast.( I am a slouch though!)
Well, right now I am bored of this topic....
News from Chennai...two of my best buddies left for the US today, adding two more to an already lengthy list.
I am planning to give CAT a shot this year. Have signed up for Mock tests with TIME. And am attending another free test with Career Forum tomorrow.Am desperately hoping to start preparing for CAT, which I guess can relieve a bit of my boredom.
Just got back from Speed ( a pub in Chennai). I consider going there every Saturday boring too. Well, I havent got bored of alcohol yet ;)
Highlight of the day: Watching the Pink Floyd Pulse DVD at home with Loki, Cash and Loose. Loki me and Coming Back to Life share an amazing bond. \m/

2 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

How much was it worth da?

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Arvind Manian said...

One large vodka and one beer.. Do the math guys

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home