Sunday, January 08, 2006

I have been BAD...I have to admit...Apart from uploading a pic here and a pic there...havent done jackshit!
The reason for my escape from blogspot is that I have been busy with my applications for an MBA in the US. Just finished sending out half my applications, 3 colleges still left.
Aah..forgive me for digressing...the main object of this post is to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous year ahead!

Ding! I know its pretty late...better late than never :)

Cheers

6 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

happy new yr ! So what is the final list of schools?

5:48 AM

 
Blogger Jagan said...

happy new year da

9:55 PM

 
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

gud luck with ur MBA apps!!

9:31 AM

 
Blogger akshay said...

and GOD has returned to anfield

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Srihari SN said...

Congrats for the Purdue admit.

hari

7:46 AM

 
Blogger Obaid Baloch said...

I am happy after visited this site. It contains valuable data for the guests. Much thanks to you!

Movavi Video Converter Crack

Adobe Photoshop Crack

Hotspot Shield VPN Crack

Acronis True Image Crack

Movavi Video Crack

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home